Keeping your members happy and healthy
People visit athletic facilities to improve their health and their lives. Facilities owe it to their members to provide a clean, infection-free environment that promotes good health. Yet there are continued reports of members contracting MRSA, staph, and other illnesses. Infections commonly found in athletic & sports facilities include:
- HPV, contacted by an athlete’s foot.
- Klebsiella, prevalent on shared surfaces like cardio machines, workout mats, weights, etc.
- Staphylococcus Aureus, which can lead to MRSA, transmitted by shared towels, exercise equipment surfaces and grips, or skin-to-skin contact
- Candida, prevalent in locker rooms, saunas, swimming pools, and showers
NJCleanTech makes short work of today’s toughest cleaning challenges by providing a fast and effective way to disinfect equipment.
From preventive measures to ongoing infection control.
Disinfecting and sanitizing has never been more affordable or effective than with PURTABS, and the vastly enhanced coverage of the Protexus Electrostatic Sprayers. By using safer, more environmentally friendly, and easy to use solutions than traditional infection control programs, it delivers superior performance:
- Provides immediate infection control
- Neutralizes odors, leaving your facility clean, with no harsh chemical smell
- Sanitizes or disinfects everything including machines, mats, showers, locker rooms and virtually all gym areas
- Delivers results up to 3X greater than traditional disinfecting and sanitizing equipment in less time